Do you effectively use the power of great testimonials?
It’s been said that a good customer testimonial about your service is 20 times more powerful than anything you could say about yourself.
Why? Because it changes your business claims to verified facts, and actual customer’s comments carry a heck of a lot more weight about you than what you could possible say.
Wow! What a great concept… simply let your prospective customers do all your selling for you.
Sounds like a win-win to me.
So… why don’t more businesses take advantage of them?
After all, you really can’t overuse them, and they can give you a huge competitive edge over other companies that don’t use testimonials.
Think of testimonials as a sales message…and like all messages, they must match your market.
Of course, this means some testimonials won’t even get read, and others do virtually all of the convincing/selling for you.
Here are some tips for great testimonials:
- Every business can and should use customer testimonials in any situation they can
- Make sure they’re detailed and relevant to your message and market
- Use testimonials from a range of customer types and situations
- Use them to overcome different objections your prospective customers may have
- Include them on every piece of marketing collateral or sales copy you can. The more, the merrier. (I even include them in proposals or quotes)
- People will believe them before they believe you, adding even more credibility to your business
So start using them today! What are you waiting for?
What do you think? (Leave your reply below)
If you need help with website design, writing SEO optimized web copy, email marketing, or other online marketing strategies, I can help!
To your marketing success!
Website and Marketing Copywriter
Join my discussion by leaving a comment below…