Time flies by so fast… and of course, your time is valuable…
Oh… if there were only more hours in a day…
Anyway – here’s a super-duper quick article about getting better results from your marketing.
I’ve broken down most marketing tasks into 5 basic steps.
5 steps to better marketing:
- Know exactly who your target market is – define your ideal customer. The more you can define them, the easier it is to figure out the best way to connect with them
- Write a sales message that gets their attention and shows them why they should use your product or service. You gotta get down to their level and use persuasive arguments.
- Include proof using testimonials and/or studies. People like to buy from companies that have great track records.
- Make them an irresistible offer, one they just can’t refuse. Add so much value, it would be virtually impossible to pass up.
- Include an obvious call to action that tells them what to do next. Keep it simple and clear.
Use them, and you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the increased response you’ll get.
I’d love to hear your comments below…
If you need help with website design, writing SEO optimized web copy, email marketing, or other online marketing strategies, I can help!
To your marketing success!
Website and Marketing Copywriter
Join my discussion by leaving a comment below…
5 ways to get more clients from your home page